Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things

Every teacher has a few things they could never live without. Here is my Top 5 list of my classroom must haves. What are some things you can't live without in your classroom?


#1 -Scotch Thermal Laminator

I was given one of these as a gift during my first year of teaching and I have been obsessed with it ever since. My friends will tell you that I laminate everything haha!


#2 - GoNoodle.com

I discovered gonoodle.com this winter while searching online for indoor recess ideas. Virginia has experienced one of the worst winters in its history this winter.  I am so grateful that gonoodle.com has kept us active and entertained during these cold winter months!

#3 - Mr. Sketch Markers

I mean who doesn't love scented markers?! I love using these markers on my anchor charts to make them pop!

#4 - Really Good Stuff Organizer

I was a little hesitant to spend $50 on this 5 bin organizer, but I am soooooo glad I did. I use this organize all of my copies for the week. Each bin is labeled with a day of the week and inside the bin I have file folders for each subject. This helps keep everything organized, plus it makes it really easy to prepare for a sub. 


#5 -  Electric Pencil Sharpener

This has to be the best pencil sharpener ever. I cannot stand the sound of a child sharpening a pencil for what seems like forever. This awesome pencil sharpener is pretty quiet and it gets quieter when the pencil is sharp. This sharpener has survived 2 years in my third grade classroom with no issues. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment